Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Games People Play


So everything in SOCAL is going well...we are not homesick over Michigan but we miss our friends and families more than you could imagine. It has been a year now and I have got a promotion and Michelle is at a salon that she enjoys and is doing quite well at. She is building clientle at a fast rate and is having a great time doing so. D's Birthday is on the 15th and my mom bought her a pair of Heelys. So I now have something else to worry about.
The reason for the beer pic is that Michelle and I are going to our first BREW FEST since we moved out here. Karl Strauss www.karlstrauss.com is having a big festival with bands and brew and we thought we'd check it out. I haven't brewed beer since I moved out here but it is something I did in the past that was enjoyable, educational and yummy at the same time. Believe it or not sometimes I wish that it didn't have alcohol in it so you could drink more...I just really like the taste of a cold microwbrew..it's like liquid food and it's good for you too as long as you don't have to drive anywhere.
To all our friends and families back in the midwest tundra, we will salute you, and toast to you this weeked and wish you were here with us. The poker, the games around the firepit, all the fun your heart could endure....games with friends. (sniff) miss you guys.
Peace Out and God Bless
RKDrumdude

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, we miss you to. Tell D we all say Happy Birthday. I cant believe its been a year since you guys have left. I am so glad to hear things are going good for you.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First it's not homesick over Michigan and then it's we are Californians. Sad to see you guys go, but glad you're happy.

Hey you should set up a webcam in your living room and we could check in when we want and see what's happening at the drumdude house.

Have fun at the beer fest. sample some for me. If you find a particularly tasty brew send me a case of it back. ;)

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey , sounds like a great time at the beer fest. Steve would love that.
Glad all is going well.
Say Happy Birthday to delaney from Anna and Isabella.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELANEY!!! My birthday is the 15th too and you know what? WE ROCK!!! Have fun on your new heelys.
Lori and the Crazy Cramer Clan

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...?

How was the Brew Fest? Too crowded? Ran out of beer? Not enough bathrooms?

OR...

Did it ROCK!?

Hope you guys had fun.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home