Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Don't Fear The Reaper



Everything here is going great!! Other than being a little homesick and missing our family and friends over and throughout the holidays, it has been wonderful. I hope this new blog finds everyone Healthy and safe and survivors of The Great New Years Parties.
Michelle is steadily building a bigger client base at the salon and I start my new job tomorrow at another communications company. I am really looking forward to learning more and gaining more clients as well. My band is doing well also..trying to fill our summer schedule with private parties and bar venues.
Check us out and buy some Professorwear! www.myspace.com/theprofessorslounge
Lil' G and Boober and Bugaboo are all getting so big so fast. I remember my parents always telling other people when I was younger that "They grow up so fast". Didn't really put 1 and 1 together with that one until I had kids of my own. Now I vouch!!
We are having fun and try and hit a different park everytime we venture out(until the water warms a bit).
That about covers it for now...will blog again soon. Happy New Year!!


Peace Out,
God Bless,
RKDrumdude

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knock, knock, knock...

Is this thing on?

4:59 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Waiting for at least five comments before I blog again!!! Patience is a virtue.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Stinkweed-I keep sending those low airfare emails to you but you are still there. Hopefully soon we'll be in the new house and will have LOTS of room for company. So...start lookin at those chicago fares seriously. K?
Lori

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and there's 4 comments now...

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's number five. Time to blog again.

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here is number 6... So now you're just being lazy!

;-)

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAZY!!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Deur said...

We need more cowbell!

i love that song.

Glad to hear things are well... miss you my friend.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your page to work. I am not sure why the link dosent but i did a search and it pulled it up.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home