Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Turkey Trot




Never ever have I had a sunshine Birthday!! It was different, it was warm, I wore shorts and a t-shirt outside all day, it was dry..it was freaking beautiful I tell ya's. S.D is definitely starting to feel like home..now if I can just convince some of my life long friends to join me in paradise. The wife is doing well at her new job..my job is going well and we are loving the weather and the palm tree views everyday. Thai food and Indian food are awesome. I know now that I don't suffer from I.B.S. Looking for a meinl cajon for my Birthday gift. We had free daycare today for P and G so I took D to lunch and browsing aroung Horton Plaza (very cool outdoor mall downtown) check photos. One on One time is a great time with your kids...one of my best days in a long time..we laughed and played..good times....way good times. They have every type of stor you can think of cigars, games, clothes, sharper image, bose, sony, everythijng was alot of fun to see D doing for the first time...those massage chairs at sharper image were hilarious..she was shaking so much and giggling..I laughed so hard I almost wet myself. There was about 20 place to pick from for food...she picked a fish and chips place that was great and the people even spoke English (kinda). Well gotta go watch UFC #65. I pray that everyone has a healthy, thankful to be with family and friends, Thanksgiving. All of you will be on our minds and in our thoughts throughout this holiday season.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that mall looks sweet. I wish there were really different exotic stores here close by. Those are always fun to go to.
It sounds like you and your daughter had a great time , well spent. Well needed for a growing girl :) .

You will be in our thoughts this thanksgiving and christmas as well. Send us pics of your christmas there with no snow. what? no snow . :)

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what we had today that you dont have out there. SNOW DAY. Yes we have gotten a ton of the white stuff today and its still coming down. Hope all is well.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have lots of snow !!!

about a foot or two in some areas and the dumb drivers are all getting into accidents today.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home