Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Hokey Pokey



This would be the view I would see if I turned right instead of left while driving my daughter to school everyday. It is very wierd have summer for six months in a row after living in Michigan all my life. It's like I had two or three years of great weather in just 6 months. I do miss the snow and the cold sometimes..but the ocean and the cool night breezes fix that in a matter of a couple minutes. We are slowly starting to become natives and are even somewhat familiar with our surroundings and can travel short and medium distances without plugging in our GPS. I do miss the card games though...and I envy all of you for being able to play poker on the weekends. I have yet to find a crew worthy for THE GAME, I have been invited to a few but the time doesn't permit right now. We are still planning on a summer Coast Guard Week trip in August if funds allow. This is all for now. I pray that this finds all of my readers healthy and warm in the frozen tundra of the lower peninsula.

God Bless
Peace Out,
RK

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what a view. Wish we were there. It's been cold and rainy here. Good weather to snuggle down with a good book.
Lori

3:07 PM  
Blogger Michael Henry said...

WADE! Nick and I are moving out to SoCal in a couple weeks here. We're gonna have to stop in and visit ya man! I'm so pumped! I'd call ya but I don't have your new #. My email is syphrix@syphrix.net drop me a line yo :)

~Mike

4:08 AM  
Blogger Roses said...

Awesome view!

But what's that freaky thing hanging in the sky? Is that a California weather thing?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Actually it is a ghost spitting a loogi. Just kidding it is a trademark so I don't blow this pic up and frame it without paying for it.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you see the Tsunami from your house?

6:33 AM  
Blogger Deur said...

Nice pic Wadester.
Your name came up during this past weeks message - it was a great moment. We almost stopped for a moment of silence. :)

Hope you can make it to the Coast Guard Festival!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that blob is an alien vessel with it's cloaking device engaged.

Run for your life Drumdude! It must be the end of times!

Stay low and slow maybe they will pass you by. Whatever you do don't let them probe you. I hear it is quite unpleasent.

Better yet... Hurry up and come back home. We have ways of dealing with unwanted visitors. :D

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home