Friday, September 01, 2006

When you wish...




Hollywood was cool, the walk of the stars was fun. The chinese theatre was pretty cool..saw Anna Nicoles house in the hollywood hills looking for a didge. Everything is fine..we are waiting on my sister and Brother in law to come out next month for awhile. Going out with Michelle tonight to see a Beatles coverband @ the House Of Blues (free tickets from a friend). Miss everyone and wish I could make enough money to fly everyone out here for a week or two. Peace Out my Brothers and Sisters.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those kids sure do look like they are having fun. Glad to hear all is well. Sorry that you cant get rid of your house. Hopefully it will go soon.

7:30 AM  
Blogger C-Man said...

my brutha-from-anotha-mutha,

good to hear from you! i agree with kristen. the kids are looking like they are having a great time.

Miss you guys! all of you!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Michelle. I really need a haircut. I've been holding out hoping you guys came back, but I guess I'm going to have to go somewhere else. If my hair gets any longer I will have to put it in a pony tail.

I could also use some homemade beer, so you guys should come back tomorrow. OK?

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kids are adorable as always. I hope things are going well.
lori

8:42 PM  
Blogger Deur said...

one day i will take my grandkids to hollywood and gave upon the star of drumdude

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tap, tap, tap... "Is this thing on?"

How's it going out there little drummer boy?

How're the kids doin?

Is my beautiful Michelle still dreaming of coming back to me?

We miss you guys. Halloween won't be the same without ya.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Deur said...

I'm dreaming of coming back to Big Dog. :)

Wade - now that you are a high powered executive you must be able to squeeze some time to say hello! :)

Miss and love you guys!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home