Thursday, August 24, 2006

Band on the run




So I met these guys that love to jam..they all have families and love to play surf music. They play old school surf music like The Ventures and have some really cool originals as well. This was the gig at the LONGBOARD LUAU Invitational at Scripps Pier for The Cancer Research Foundation. It was a great time and we had some people rockin' out big time. Check out these guys website www.theprofessorslounge.com they are truly old school class. Great guys as well. When I get some visitors from MI I will arrange a gig party BBQ. Job is going great and Michelle is working and the kids are good. Still Praying that our house sells or burns to the ground (hint Mark and Brian). We miss everyone dearly and it has not been easy for any of us....Peace Out and God Bless you all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried several times now, but everytime I think it's going to take off, it sputters and dies out.

I even had a party over there and envited a buch of high school kids and still we couldn't get it to burn down.

We'll keep trying. ;)

Sad to hear everything is going well. Hope to see you soon. Missin ya.

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same here.With all the crack that has been sold and somoked in that house you would think someone would have dropped a match by now but ne such luck.Oh well I'll just keep dealin and hopin.Peace.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

hey man, we don't like to talk about the Tumbleweeds..it's a sore subject...you got hte story half right...this guy was driving his car, and one side swipe him and took him and his car out...he's in critical condition...so sad

hey I might be coming to San Diego in February...there's a conferenc there I"m interested in...I'll let you know

miss you too man...I"ve got three hot tubs waiting for you

5:53 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

LOL @ Roach..I was just making that up dude...has anyone really ever died from a tumbleweed hit? I have heard they are pretty nasty. Are the hotubs tumbleweed proof? I gotta look out for the future of my family you know. Thanks for the heads up in February..you have a place to stay with some really cool people for free..I'll tell them Monday that you are coming in February, how long is the conference?

12:27 PM  
Blogger Deur said...

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Just because I work at a church doesn't mean I can't burn a house down! Not that I would or anything in case someone reads this ten years from now and my house mysteriously burns down... and I find myself in court explaining that I really didn't have it in me...which would mean that I guess I can't do it.

Miss ya

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home