Saturday, May 06, 2006

California dreamin'



So I start a new job in California on the 22nd of this month. My last day in Michigan for awhile will be on the 16th. Everyone feel free to come help me pack the u-haul that I will be driving across the country. 32 hours and 45 minutes....2240 miles...this is going to be fun. I have a rental agency looking for apartments...I need a car when I get out there..so I have to do that. www.sdreader.com is my most used website at this time.

We are planning on having a little get-together sometime before we leave. Our house is kinda tore up with boxes and furniture and stuff. Michelle and the kids will be driving the Suburban out there when the kid finishes school or when our house sells...hopefully in June. If anyone wants to buy anything (other than a plasma screen tv) let us know..we are downsizing big time..if anyone needs a dog we have to get rid of Jake...I know we are probably going to regret it and we aren't positive yet...but Lil' G would rather have a hamster and D would like a turtle. The apartments out there are very limited and some are not pet friendly. So if anyone know anyone, who knows anyone, who would like to have a housebroken dog with all his shots and hardware, give us a call..we can talk about money. The cat too!!
That about wraps it up...anyone with free time that feels an urgent need to pack boxes or dis assemble stuff...give us a call and we will let you help us if you are worthy. If not ..I will be expecting some friends to stop by on the 16th and help me load up the truck. I have spoken.

Peace out and God bless,
RKDrumdude

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As i am reading your blog, i kinda feel sad. I know i haven't known you guys as long as everyone else, but saddness still falls upon me.

Is Michelle's mom going to go out their with you? I ve learned that she and michelle are very close and her mom like to hang out with you guys. She could be a big help .
I would like to take the dog, but i know steve will say a big "no" . We have enough trouble with chewy. What else are you selling?
I can't believe its really happening. You must be loaded with feelings of anxiety and happiness all at the same time. Well, we definately will try to see you before you go.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Don't know yet...she isn't moving out there with us but she might roadtripit and fly back!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I can't believe you actually skipped today and didn't give people a chance to say goodbye. Plus you could've done more recruiting for packing help. That's just crazy. I'll probably stop in to see you tomorrow or Tuesday.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home