Thursday, April 13, 2006

Goin' back to Cali'




So I have my personal interview on Friday of next week in San Diego.. I am currently having my resume re-done and re-vamped. I will be staying with Andrea and Cameron, friends of the wife and myself. I will be out there for a week from Wednesday to Wednesday. I continue my search and quite possibly have more than one interview in my weeks stay. It seems they are somewhat keen and interested in combat veterans and someeone who has been employed at the same place for 15 years. I can only ask of your support and friendship ...we are constantly praying for wisdom and direction in this time of change. My wife and I both feel the urge to move to San Diego..the weather...the people...the attractions...the bands.I will get a better understanding and feel after Wednesday when I land. I love to fly. I haven't been there since 1990 I wonder how much has changed. The next person that says I am going through a mid life crisis....I'm gonna choke!! Michelle and I....together...feel that if this goes through...we will relocate. We are both sold on the San Diego thing for opportunity and growth potential and change..and you can't get that in Grand Haven. We ar not running away from anything. We will miss everyone and everything....don't look at it as somebody moving or leaving...look at it as another vacation to take and stay somewhere for free.


Rat-a-tat-tat-baroomp-boom
Peace and Love
RKDrumdude

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you good luck on your interview. We would love you to move to Cali, then we have two excuses to go out there. Steve's dad and you guys. We love San Diego. You guys will have a great life just being together where ever you are.
Keep us posted.
Gophergrll

1:31 PM  
Blogger Deur said...

praying for you guys - can't wait to hear how things are going....

11:00 AM  
Blogger C-Man said...

i am with deuty. what is going on?

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they may have just loaded up their vehicle and left... Like thieves in the night.

Never to be seen again. Lured away by the false promises and evil temptations of the godless Californian culture.

Oh. It is always so sad to lose another calm, level headed, down to earth mid-westerner to those morals lacking, sodomy loving, heathens on the West Coast.

Perhaps one day they will be able to escape back to reason, and tranquility back here where they belong.

To Quote the great Elton John...
"There isn't much I haven't shared
With you along the road
And through it all there'd always be
Tomorrow's episode
Suddenly that isn't true
There's another avenue
Beckoning, the great divide
Ask no questions, take no side
Who's to say who's right or wrong
Whose course is braver run
Will ever be, ask one

What is done has been done for the best
Though the mist in my eyes might suggest
Just a little confusion about what I'll lose
But if I started over I know I would choose
The same joy the same sadness each step of the way
That fought me and tought me that friends never say
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye

Suddenly that isn't true
There's another avenue
Beckoning, the great divide
I would choose
The same joy the same sadness each step of the way
That fought me and taught me that friends never say
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye"


You're not getting my Bud Light! ;-)

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home