Tuesday, March 07, 2006

On Top Of The World


So I'm thinking.."Where did I get this drive to compete?" Nearly every competition or event or dare I have ever been in or involved with I have given it my all. I hold nothing back..I unleash everything..I hate losing..I hate coming in second even more than I hate coming in last.
I won the biggest loser competition..sweeet.. now if I can continue to stay away from the doughnuts..the carrotcake...the coldstone icecream. I will be golden. I have dropped from 266 to a slim 36" waisted 234 in about 8 weeks. I ate egg whites, protein powder, turkey, chicken, bananas, and alot of veggies. I never lifted weights because when I do that I get bigger..I don't want to be bigger. I want toneness..I want lean mean fightin' machine. I want this almost as much as a new job.
It has hit me hard lately..to know I have been at the same place for 15 years and haven't recieved a raise in 8 years ( I am topped out on the payscale). There is nothing I can do to go up in this business..I am going to load trucks for the rest of this life...Somebody hire me for sales or customer service or something dealing with people rather than management..all I need is some pay and insurance..everyone please keep the ears open..if you know anyone that is looking to hire...tell them about me(just the good stuff...shouldn't take long). I want to excel and grow..I have potential that hasn't even begun to be tapped...I will never go back to school..didn't like it there when I was there b4.
A big ol' thank you to DA GOOCH for putting on this competition..for helping me get off my butt and go diet..glad you and yours enjoyed the chocolate oreo overload..the mud pie mojo was DA BOMB...and well worth the wait.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Loser! :D

I still say you should try Realater's school. Contact Century 21, Remax, and some others and ask them what you need to do to get started.

You can keep your job and sell houses on the side until you decide if it's for you, or not. Then when your ready you can tell the shop "Take this job and shove it."

Now it is entirely up to you on how much money you are making. The harder you work the more you can make.

So let it be written... So shall it be done.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

The realtor business is overabundant in Grand Haven and surrounding areas..however..I do have a test Tuesday in G.R. for Homeland Security..keep your fingers crossed!!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may be overabundant, but that doesn't mean they are all good at what they do. If you are good at it. You will be the one making all the money. For instance... Whenever someone asks us about a realtor we tell them about the one we had when we bought the house on Mercury. (she was very helpful, knowledgable, and personable) I can tell you about some other realtors that should not have the job they do too. Quality and commitment will get you far.

Homeland Security!??! What the heck are you going to do around here? (or are you going to move away from all your friends?)

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where O' where has the little dude gone? O' where O' where can he be?

You haven't moved to California, already, have you?

Took Duke and the kids for a walk down by the boardwalk and pier the last couple of days. all of them had fun climbing on the rocks. Duke really needed to get out and about. I'm going to try and do more of it with him too.

If you are going to be living around here for a little while longer we should get them together a few times. (Duke still needs to get better socialized)

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Peerless faucet repair buy fiorinal online no prescription

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home