Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Safety Dance



I have lost a total of 21 lbs in one month and it feels pretty darn good. I have cheated for one whole day and had coldstone and papa murphys. I am walking the safe road now...a little while left and I will be the mighty victor of the biggest loser competition.
I guess the hardest part was learning to live on less than what we are accustomed to. I am accustomed to about 5 or six pieces of pizza at a sitting. Some (three scoops) ice cream.with fixings or peanut butter. I am a eater..and I eat..I love food and I love the way that a full belly makes me feel...I don't like being a fat pig though. Hmmm so where do I draw the line? Do I continue my life eating once a week the way I WANT and six days the way I SHOULD? Doesn't everyone have an eating disorder if you are around good food?
I want to thank everyone in this competition for giving me the initiative to get off my fat butt and try to eat healthier and lose some FAT. I want to thank Steve Thompson for paying my $20 when I didn't have it.
You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind..cuz your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.

Peace out
God Bless

9 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Yeah, like I've got two tens to rub together. You and I will have to get together and exchange poor stories sometime.

My vote on the lifestyle change is try one, and if you can't maintain, try it the other way. As for now, though, you should try the Cold Stone diet. It's simple... one small serving of any ice cream combo you want at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how much can you win Drumdude? And who's your greatest competition? Is Michelle in the contest? Is Deurty?

I hope Michell does well and if she does let her know if she needs someone to go bikini shopping with her... I'm available.

;-)

9:57 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Thank you Steve..and thank you Big Dog..I'm sure your wife would let you go even more so than Michelle would want you to go. But what are friends for? Thanks for the offer..but I only say important stuff to her like...I love you and you look really nice today.
I don't know how much I can win..I know I am in the lead and I have some in hot pursuit over my shoulder. It's not about the money(yeah right) it's the smell of victory and being the biggest loser.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! YOu have lost quite a bit of weight. Good job!! Can't wait to see ya.
Keep doing what your doing. I think indulging once a week is very ok. You still are eating very healthy.

I am envious.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that show "the biggest loser" is a very good thing to motivate people. Everyone loves money and they love feeling good about themselves. Those two make a great combination.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Deur said...

I have currently lost 20 pounds of lovable deurt. :) I still lag behind the drumdude.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... buy celebrex Wholesale digital printing signs brisbane drivers for the radeon 9000 graphic card graphics cards vary

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Mercedes benz 300 sd2c usado q no funcione Paris hilton oops Mpeg movies sex story telling worst dirty diaper stories spyware+removal Handmade wedding stationery with real wow Fertility and valtrex Fucillo subaru watertown http://www.nude-fat-women.info/free-sex-audio-story.html New hampshire moving companies diet pills online Voice over ip kenya voice over ip kenya Mercedes '87 280 sl Hairy pussy kelly Mlb starter jackets private mortgage insurance cancellation law in the orgys income taxes

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Buy e-gold with credit card online payment Mustang car cover car loan financing Black sex goddess nude online free pictures Mature facesit Used mercedes benz car us Uk readers wives amateur free movies http://www.rise-and-fall-of-management-accounting-essay.info/antidepressant-lesabre.html The hague patent international ipc search sensor mirror alfa romeo 156 Can you take too much propecia Side effects of zocor usage trazodone descrial zoloft combination

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home