Sunday, January 08, 2006

ICE CREAM


Done...No more sweets or chocolate or cake or doughnuts. Just started a BIGGEST LOSER COMPETITION with weight loss at Watermark. I am almost the heaviest I have ever been and I don't particularly like getting this close to having the severe illness known to some as dickydoo. So I am taking a couple layers off this temple..trimmin' some fat...losin' some of me that don't need to be there. It's going to be difficult and I could use all the support and prayers to aid me through the most difficult times of reckless abandonment like carrotcake..and Krispy Kreme. These are the two things that I feel powerless over. Never before have I had to say NO to these specific items on my menu.


Stop The Insanity,
RKDrumdude

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish we lived back in the Roman times, or Medieval times or something.

The chicks would want to get with us and we would demand crazy respect, because if anyone was as big as us back then it meant they were nobility, or wealthy land owners at the least.

Of course if I lived back then I would probably be poor, really skinny and sickly becasue of lack of food. So I guess I shouldn't complain so much and be happy with my noble belly...

;-)

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on that losing the unwanted fat thing.
Its so wonderful how free this country is . We have the freedom to buy biggie fries, biggie cokes, biggie suv's, biggie houses, biggie, biggie, biggie. See where its gotten us.
A trip down triple bypass lane and a shot of stress to go with it.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Arkay said...

True That

7:29 AM  
Blogger Deur said...

I am large - see me roar!

Good insights from the wise sages of the dog and gopher!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do they call you cinderblock?

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Arizona alpine used bookcase merchant Australia aftershave mills diamond front slot machines 2005 porsche 911 carrera Casella moving companies bextra costipation Nexium how it works

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Tamiflu manufacturer levitra online lipitor side lipitor adverse reactions Incorporate maine http://www.get-rid-of-cellulite-in-a-healthy-manner.info Missy elliot ringtone Diabetes cholesterol botox Advertising internet marketing mexico new Rhinoplasty surgerys Simple tech hard drives

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home