Sunday, January 22, 2006

Break On Through


Well,
It has been awhile since I blogged..been kinda busy. Hope everyone in blogdom is peachy. The competition is going well with the losing wieght thing. I have lost a considerable amount of weight by avoiding the good foods like ice cream, doughnuts, and cakes. I am on a high protien diet I guess..egg whites..tuna fish..kiwi fruit and every once in awhile I splurge and eat a banana or two and some veggies.
We are currently learning about the Ten Commandments at Church. Kinda cool when they break it down to a commandment a day as a topic. Father Duer presented a great sermon today.
Not much more going on in the life of RKDrumdude. Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully see ya soon.
Wish everyone could attend at least one gathering at Watermark instead of finding all kinds of excuses not to.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job with the healthy eating. I could actually tell that you guys did indeed drop a few fat cells off your bodies when I saw you at the Newvilles house. Keep it up, and throw some cardio in there too. Got keep that heart strong.
Cya around.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea you guys are getting all sexy. Now each of you will have to start worrying about the other cheating. Good luck. Michelle is looking especially hot! In fact I'm thinking of her right now. (excuse me I'll be right back...)

;-)

As far as going to Watermark... No excuses here. Just have no need, want, or wish to go. Gots nothing to do with excuses my friend.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

My prayer for you, my very dear friend, is that you may be as healthy and prosperous in every way as you are in soul.

3 John 2

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier. I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

Yeah me too. Why do you have to put down our souls cuz we don't want to attend church? If I must. The church is in your heart and soul brotha.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Uh...Why on the defense? I didn't put down anyones soul....If I had to break it down for you it would be that I hope you are healthy and stay healthy..I hope yoou get money and lots of money because you are good people....sorry if I offended you...It's not all about church and putting people down...I feel sorry for you because you feel like that. If you don't want me to feel sorry for you I won't...but I still will pray that you won't.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, sorry. one thing about replies on the computer is i guess everyone interprets differently.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Arkay said...

That's o.k. I've been through the same thing with Big Dog.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home