Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Day


Soooo another year, another day, another hour, another minute, another second and the hands of time continue to age our bodies and sharpen our minds.

Another hopeful suggestion from the RKdrumdude..I say this because I have been there and my family has been without me. So much we take for granted, so much is taken lightly...I am hoping that all of you with or without beliefs please acknowledge the service/family/mothers/father/sons/daughters in the fight over seas. Some of you may complain that they are even there, some may know why...nevertheless they are there and the least we can do is support, pray and hope they make it back to the families and loved ones they left to defend.
My New Years resolution is to make the lighter things known to people who take life for granted too much.
Happy New Years!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you say: "those without beliefs." I assume you are talking about me, even though I have many beliefs. They may not be your beliefs, but they are beliefs non the less.

That's what our soldiers fight for most often isn't it? The right to believe how we want to believe, and hopefully not be condemned to some extremist's firey hell because of it...

The reason people make light of some things is because way too many zealots are far too serious about everything. This over-reacting is a major contributor to why soldiers are out there in the first place.

I "Believe" that if more people would lighten up a bit we would have a lot less war to begin with.

Don't get me wrong now. I support, hope, and wish for a safe return to all the boys and girls that are being sacraficed for some idiotic, big business, lies that are getting the Religious Right all serious about "Killing the infidels!"

If it weren't for all the serious religion in the world... Well... Lets just say things would be much lighter and happier.

These are the words of the BigDog! :-)

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Big Dog!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Arkay said...

I was with him on New Years!!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home