Sunday, November 06, 2005

wE aRE fAMILY

Okay so serving at church is the shizzle. Being a part of Watermark is da bomb. It's like I want to tell everyone how much fun I have learning and growing spiritually. How I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior and my heart has done wonderful things since.
Steve Thompson pegged it with his quote today. "This is it, there is no plan B". Jump on the road to redemption or be left behind wondering what you could've done different if givin' another chance. But it is all about second chances..and being redeemed. How sweet it is.
Today at Watermark we talked about WE. Not where or what or when or how..but WE. How does everyone on the outside see WE? I hear all sorts of things like the untucked shirt thng and casual church...I don't see myself as casual..I see myself at comfortable. Comfortable being where I am and what I am doing. Comfortable serving for a church body that I feel comfortable at...a place where there seems to be not judgement or whispers behind ones back but stories and confessions of hope and guidance and thankfulness.
How wonderful, how beautiful, when brothers and sisters get along.
Psalm 133:1
The Message

6 Comments:

Blogger Arkay said...

So now I get spam on my comments...this is awsome.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Arkay said...

I mean AWESOME!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Comment.

(Well except for... "I don't think Shizzle is an appropriate word to describe a church." Are you sure you know what it means?)

:-)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Okay...shizzle works for me.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a big shizzle head.

ROTFLMAO

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home