Thursday, October 06, 2005

All Shook Up

So we are getting ONE puppy (JAKE) and I changed my blog template and we are going camping this weekend with Big Dog and family. The guide thing at church is going great! My work is being tolerated and somewhat better due to more structure and more multi-tasking and manual labor. I am currently looking for a group of musicians who need an accoustic percussionist. Everything is going good in the life of RK. I feel a story coming on..next time. Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that all you ever talk about? Yourself? Me, me, me... That's all we ever hear.

:-P (This is a smiley face with it's tounge sticking out. Representing that I'm teasing you and being sarcastic.)

The above disclaimer is for people who are clueless...

;-)

3:06 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

I had to think about whether or not that this was my blog...but yeah It's all about me(my blog that is).

1:15 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

like a smack addict with the shakes...I NEED A STORY!!!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home