Thursday, May 05, 2005

I Feel Good..

So my boss comes up to me and apologizes for giving me a bad review and there were alot of things that he wasnt aware of and he is going to make things right...soooooo I guess it looks like I'm gonna keep on keepin on at my place of employment (until something better comes along). Youth Pastor??Hmmm Serving and helping people find God..it's what I live for..I have often thought of heading that direction but I don't feel that's what I am intended for right now....there is a reason I am doing what I'm doing at my workplace.... when I find out or do that...He will send me somewhere else to do something else...I am a beacon in the current. I prayed not for me but for my boss..that his heart would open a little and maybe show a little respect towards others and treat others as he would want to be treated...prayer answered (like there was any doubt).
So I am back in full steps with 5 weeks of vacation and 14 years of senority and I will start applying myself more..take more classes...sign more postings....see what I can do to help others or aid in our company to help it flourish and excel.
I know for a fact that I have an awesome summer to look forward to...camping..drumming...sunshine..family and friends......didjing...beach bumming....it's gonna be great. I think nobody really appreciates the summertime as much as Michiganians..we have about 4 months to do everything we can outside until we hibernate again.
Well I will be on my back deck thawing out and relaxing as my kids play on the playset today...thanking God for another obstacle passed and another piece of my heart opened..so much in this world we take for granted....Thanks be to THE LORD.
Those who know your name
will trust in you,
for you, Lord,
have never forsaken
those who seek you. Psalm 9:10

Never is so huge!!
Peace Out,
ARKAY

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your right on track, wade. Im happy to hear your day went well and your boss realizes how much of a good worker and person you are.

:)
gophergrll

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

God's always got your back!

WE should be in GH first week of June, if all goes according to plan with immigration and stuff...

coffee for sure...maybe even camping if all goes well

3:50 PM  
Blogger C-Man said...

yeah.
that's what i'm talkin about!!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just live it...

BJ

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're bacon in the current!? Be careful or you'll get eaten by a catfish, or something!

:-)

Glad your boss loves you again.

Now if you feel so darn good why the heck don't you ever Blog?

>:-|

Don't make me come over there!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! health supplements bilingual answering service Seroquel bipolar mania for consumers on seroquel provigil standard dose chronic fatigue mature in shower herb supplements herbal medicines knee sliders for agv leather pants

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Spark plug gap 87 honda vt 1100 motorcycle

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home