Saturday, April 23, 2005

It's Raining Again

So what was supposed to be a fun weekend of camping turned into a cold weekend at home. Either way we had fun..got called a loser for not sucking up the snow flurries and 30 degree wind chill factor in a fiberglass camper..so I slept at home in our big, warm bed and woke up and drank coffee in my pajamas and made hot cocoa for the kids... how I wish I could be camping..we will get our fill of camping this year..mostly when it's warmer and sunny out...do I envy Big Dog? Kinda...mostly because he has the strong sense of stubborness and doesn't let Craig James plan his camping excursions..I suppose I am getting to be a fair weather camper... I don't think it is a bad thing...I feel kinda crappy for losing 30.00 for cancelling late. Also for cancelling plans to camp with some of the coolest campers we know. I know that camping is camping and weather is weather but cold is cold and comfortable is comfortable and friends are friends and money is money.
So Sunday night we are going to see Sting at the Vanandel arena. I was and still am a huge Police fan..Stewart Copeland was one of the best drummers in the world...Sting started as a face, front man and developed into a lasting influential individual in the recording industry. Really looking forward to seeing this show...the more accoustics..the better.

This is RKdrumdude saying
PEace Out,
God Bless,
and have an awesome week

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a coinkee-dink!

I slept in a warm comfortable bed too, I woke up and had a good cup of coffee too... I had gotten dressed though (I don't wear jammies).

I also had a good breakfast with the family, and I enjoyed a beautiful view of nature on a crisp clean spring morning.

We have alot in common, well... except for the beautiful view of nature and the jammies, but other than that it's almost the same.

;-)

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, passion in drumming still rings when your cold huh?! great! hey, if you have nothing to do, pass by my site - anthony.i.ph, tag me up or something..
cheers!
-anthony

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home