Saturday, February 12, 2005

Dude!! Where's my Drum???

Well..since I have completed the longest blog ever, I'll keep this short and sweet.
Everything is going great in Wade's World. My Friday Night gig is going awesome and everyone who has heard us wants us to come out with a cd....hhhhhmmmmm. That would be nice...if anyone wants to fund this let me know. Went to a Birthday Party last night for an eleven year old and he got some cool stuff. Guilty..I was envious of all the toys that are coming out nowadays...electronically advanced little kids. Striker told me yeasterday that some show on tv did a test to actually see who was more advanced on the computer level...kids or adults. To make a long story short...adults 1 kids 0. It seems when they were surfin' the information highway the kids dilly dally'd and stopped here and there and couldn't remained focused on the subject they were searching for. The adults were more prcise and conclusive with the findins that were listed. So if I play games on the computer AND use it for alot on informational, spiritual study and knowledge....I am figuring I fall somewhere in the middle of all this.
I am glad everyone enjoyed my blog...no comment from the Big Dog..he must be getting ready for the new arrival (baby). Kids are awesome..and we are potty training Lil'G. Too funny...messy but funny!!
Well..gotta bail.... Leaving with a song..
Enjoy
I don't want to work
I want to bang on the drum all day
I don't want to play
I just want to bang on the drum all day
Ever since I was a tiny boy
I don't want no candy
I don't want no toy
I took a stick and an old coffee can
I bang on that thing 'til I gotBlisters on my hand
Because...When I get older they think I'm a fool
The teacher told me
I should stay after school
She caught me pounding on the desk with my hands
But my licks were so hot
I made the teacher want to dance
And that's why...Listen to this
Every day when I get home from work
I feel so frustrated
the boss is a jerk
And I get my sticks and go out to the shed
And i pound on that drum like it was the boss's head
Because..I CAN BANG ON THAT DRUM
HEY, YOU WANT TO TO A BANG AT IT?
i CAN DO THIS ALL DAY
I really liked the chorus..but my boss isn't a jerk..he's actually pretty cool..
Peace Out

11 Comments:

Blogger C-Man said...

hey, i saw Striker the other day at the 1st Priority thing Sunday night.

some things never change.....

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't respond on your previous post Little Drummer Boy, but I kept falling asleep before I could finish it... ;-) (It was a long post people!)

Hey I see you changed the comment section here. I can now leave my name instead of being Anonymous. That's cool.

Keep on Blogging my little percussion pal. I'm still reading.
:-)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Dude...
I didn't change it..THEY DID (eerie music plays in the background).

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

"They" put a chip in my mind. I"m not really french, but I think I am...therefor am I..outch my heart hurts

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea... I think it has something to do with shellack and shillalies. :O

8:54 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Dude..I thought it meant drums..like a drum.. like congas and bongos and drums and stuff. A stick and a coffee can...bang on the desk with my hands...I'm thinking..percussion....but I guess you can imagine it to be whatever you'd like I guess.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well here we are again...

This post is fast approaching two weeks old, and still nothing new from the little drummer boy.

What gives? We all know how much you like to talk. Why do you always have to be prompted to blog?

You know people are going to start thinking you don't love them, and then where will your little blog be?

:-P

6:50 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Yes it is true Big Dog..I do love everyone...even the slave drivers who so inadvertently lack the most important attribute...patience. I love you man!!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Renault scenic grand road tests 29 99 phone plans National breast cancer month http://www.cervical-cancer-genital-warts.info/Colon_cancer.html cell phone Legitimate credit card counseling Film body burden film breast cancer Judie byrd food entertaining cooking school Breast cancer columbia project study university Prostate cancer types Leicestershire paintballing zoloft hot Renault sevilla Research on lung cancer patanol cost Ebay paxil http://www.custom-enclosure-pontiac-grand-prix.info Deutscher amateur radio club Family heritage cancer insurance

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info big breasted black girls avi Cell+phone+payment+plans computer

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP data recovery oakville Prepaid calling cards for cell phones debt help

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home