Sunday, January 16, 2005

Life's Been Good So Far..

Good time at Watermark today, sermon was about truth and post modernism. Truth is such a huge word, it was described as not being a lie, and described as a feeling of spiritual fullness.
Had an awesome couple over for lunch today after the gathering (you know who you are) and their kids. KFC and they bought..we'll get ya next time and thank you again..it was a wonderful time indeed.
Poker tournament at Brians house was a huge success. We raised 600 dollars for Travis Linds headstone and it was a great time of spending time together with old and new friends. The food that everyone brought was excellent to say the least. A HUGE thank you to Brian and Brenda for putting on such a successful and well planned event. It's a real blessing to have friends like that.
We are currently putting together a small life groups for every other Sunday afternoon. It will be a time to grow, share and have fun learning about stuff that matters most. Open invitation if anyone is interested. Give me a call or send me an e-mail with any questions or suggestions.
Song by Switchfoot
LOSER
Only the losers win
They've got nothin to prove
They'll leave the world with nothing to lose
You can laugh at the wierdos now
wait till wrongs are right
They'll be the ones with nothing to hide
'Cause I've been thinking, thinking
I've got a plan to lose it all
I've got a contract pending on eternity
If I haven't already given it away
I've got a plan to lose it all
I've been the burnout kid
I've been the idiot
I'll turn the other cheek to be hit
You can take what you want from me
Empty me till I'm depleated
I'll be around if I'm ever needed
I wrote this song for you
To show how I'm selling out
I'll take the benefit of the doubt
This is RKdrumdude saying,
"Peace out and have
have a great tomorrow
Grand Haven".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truth is just another word when spoken from within a lie.

Well... Here we are again nearly a week later and still no responses. What's up little drummer boy? You need to be much more interesting with your posts or nobody will respond. Except me of course. I'll respond if for no other reason than to rile you up. Hmmm... Let me see... how shall I do it this time.

Ooooh! Ooooh! I know!

If anyone is interested I was thinking of putting together a death group. We could gather, drink some alcohol, and watch each other slowly rot away. If we get too bored, maybe we could play Russian roulette with a bong, crack pipe, or something.

;-)

BigDog

9:11 AM  
Blogger Arkay said...

Dude...you crack me up!!!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home