Sunday, November 14, 2004

THE GREAT WOLF LODGE

So my son Lil' G wanted to go to Great Wolf Lodge for his Birthday. This was the second time we have been there. Unbelievable!! There is truly no other place more geared towards quality family fun time than this place. I wouldn't necessarily compare to the Disney Parks but for only a little over two hours away, it is well worth the trip and the cash.
I apologize for not blogging more frequently the last couple of weeks...no reasons, just couldn't find a quality blog theme..so I must ramble on.
Let's talk football. Saturday afternoon hangin w/ the guys, hard breathin', sweaty, diving, dirty, ripped up clothes, pulled calfs,quads,hams,pecs, twisted ankles and knees. It doesn't get any better. For all of you reading this blog that think you are out of shape or quite possibly just don't think you could bare the embarrassment of maybe falling down or maybe even getting dirty. Whatever you do...STAY AT HOME!!! You can help your wives or girlfriends maybe bake a cake or some cookies. The field of HURT is no place for a nancy boy. I realize that some of you lack the intestinal fortitude needed for any type of physical excertion, but hey, isn't the first step just to admit it? So quit thinking about WHAT IF..and WHAT ABOUT... I believe the NIKE slogan is way underrated... JUST DO IT!!!

This is RKdrumdude saying
GET UP and GET OUT
Go long or sit at home!!!
How's that Gooch??

4 Comments:

Blogger Deur said...

Get up
Get going
Get in there
Get moving
Get a knee injury
What?

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cake? or Cookies!?!

Yes! I love cake and cookies, and my wife too! WOW, thanks for telling me to stay home. And to think I was going to bring my pom-poms down there and cheer you big strong men on. What was I thinking???

;-)

Nancy

5:29 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

I'm with Nancy boy... I bet you you if I showed up with cookies you'd be all over them in a heartbeat.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Actually, I was more looking for a good play by play or recap as opposed to a guilt trip. But that'll work too. The first two sentences were a great start. But it's totally a bunch of old guys trying to make it work again. There's nothing spectator about it.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home