Sunday, October 10, 2004

What a Blessing

What an awesome blessing to have three healthy and beautiful children.
Went to our first Watermark gathering about a year ago and it has been great the whole time. We have met new people that are awesome to say the least. Our Sundays have been great every since we started and every day just continues to get better and better.
Payton Elise is doing great and so is the rest of her family. D and G love her and sometimes the wife and I find ourselves trying to pull them apart so they can all breathe...way too much love..I never thought that could be possible. Life with three kids...deep breathe...is kinda different...not more difficult..not any easier..just different.
I guess I should thank alot of vessels in our lives. Lanky, N8, Stevie T, Willis, and last but not least...Pot. Thank you for doing His work and teaching us about Him. Because of the Watermark gatherings and sermons and life together over the past year.. I am a Jesus Freak. I continue to find ways to find more time to serve. My family, my job, my life.
Here's my life, I lay it down.
Gotta go get lunch..
Peace Out and God Bless.
Great song follows now


Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours
I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What!? No thanks for me???

Am I not your example of how not to be? Am I not the little guy with the pitch fork who sits on your shoulder telling you how to have fun? Am I not the Yin to your new found Yang?

When you get your Jesus award don't forget to thank me too...

;-) (Just kiddin you freak.) Congratulations on your three healthy children and your happy, new Watermark life. See ya on Halloween if not before.

WOOF WOOF
BigDog

5:11 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

Good anniversary testimony! As an outsider-insider I always saw your story as THE Watermark story - the defining moment of truth for the Watermark community...and now 12 months later there are many Watermark stories. Its awesome. And never forget:
Didgeredoo Worship - we were the first!

Jonesboy

1:49 PM  
Blogger Deur said...

Wade and Michelle are cool. Jonesboy is smart and right on. Big Dog is one guy I'd like to meet because his name is cool.

You are a great dad!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I finally have your blog on my contacts - check out your name: A nice play on words I thought...

From Down Under...

BJ

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home