Thursday, July 29, 2004

July 29,2004

Any day I take off from work is a good day!! Went to Tj Maxx and Kohls for some stuff we needed. Great weather..great sunshine..great family..thanks be to God. I often look back to when I was in the Army and alone(gets deep here)I know that God has plans for me but one little signature could've re-enlisted me and I probably would've never met Michelle or we would've never had D and G. I'm thankful so much everyday of what I have and very seldomly pray for what I haven't . That make any sense?? It's like I am so content to be where I am and doing what I'm doing. Now if I can get more people to go listen to Lanky at the High School on Sundays.
  If everyone I invited shows up at our gatherings we are gonna need alot of coffee and doughnuts!! I feel HE made me persistent so I would never ever get discouraged or give up on trying. A very good trait to have I might add....not to friends and family perhaps, yet to people I meet at the coffee shop, the grocery store, the gym. It seems there is always a hello, how ya been? I been good..been at HMI for thirteen years...got kids?? yeah cool..me too...Daughter is 6.. son is almost 3... got another one comin' in Sept. You too? Congrats!! That's awesome. Hey Do you guys go to church? I get the biggest smile on my face when they say no and I tell them of Watermark and how much better my life has been with Jesus in it. Nuff' said till next time. EPH 5:2
Peace Out,
and have a pleasant tommorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger C-Man said...

God is awesome. We don't understand the plan. but when it unfolds, rock on. I am glad I met you and you are part of watermark. Your family rocks. be the man God is developing you to be!!!

Out,

5:32 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Don't get too frustrated, my friend. Keep inviting people into your life and letting them see how Jesus continues to change you. Then they might come listen to Lanky, but the impression will have already been made before they ever get to the high school. Be the church.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home